Community Weaver online TimeBank Software
This is a demonstration site. All the accounts, service ads, offers, requests and exchanges on this site are fictional.
This is not a public TimeBank site.
- To protect your privacy, do not enter any real email, address or other contact information.
- Because all entries are fictional, this site will not send any email notifications.
- Go to the Login
- Login wmail: email@example.com
- Password: demo12345
This site will be refreshed every 2 hours, on the hour of the even hours.
Any changes made in the 2 hours before the refresh will be overwritten.
You can also login as
with the password: demo12345
Because all entries are fictional, this site will not send any email notifications.
Information about your TimeBank
This is an example for the main page of your timebank.
The TimeBank coordinators will use this page to provide you with information about this timebank.
The TimeBank has three main goals:
- Strengthen the fabric of our community.
- Serve people and give them a means to serve.
- Establish new relationships and meet real needs of our community members.
We recognize that each person has talents to share, and that the overall community is strengthened when neighbors help one another. For every hour that you help meet the needs of another member, you earn a time credit for the exchange. This time credit can then be redeemed for services from others, and the never-ending cycle of sharing continues.
For more information about timebanking, visit TimeBanks.org.